Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – Rich Woods; President Elect – Dave Eppelsheimer; Vice president – Eli Potkonjak; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Taylor Poehls.
Directors: Bob Gross, Warren Carity, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz, Ed Ellingson, John Foley
Looking forward to the meeting of February 12, 2013
Don Nordholm – February 18
February 12 – The program will be about Kids From Wisconsin on the program's 45th anniversary.
February 14 – Directors' meeting.
February 19 – Our speaker will talk about Alzheimer's disease. Sounds like it should be informative.
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: We saw both Taylor Poehls and Tom DeLuca this week. It's always good to see members who haven't made it for a while. Dave Eppelsheimer started happy bucks with one to announce that Lincoln University, Dave's alma mater, will be playing in KC next September, a news item that is apparently noteworthy only to a select few. Eli Potkonjak was happy for his sister, who was elected president of her church, and for his daughter, who was accepted by the Medical College of Wisconsin. Rich Woods paid a dollar because he was happy to get an e-mail from Jim Bojar, who is helping the Military Officers Association find jobs for veterans.
Member news: Taylor saw Warren Breitlow, whose ribs are healing and whose mobility is much better.
Pancakes: Sunday, March 3, from 8 AM to 1 PM. The flyer is attached. Eli has tickets. Call Eli Potkonjak for tickets. Contact Jason Gonwa for placemat advertising (email@example.com).
Program assignments: February 12, Rich Woods. February 19, Bob Reinhardt. February 26, Ken Snyder (pancake breakfast preparation).
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary