Lutheran School Week was celebrated this past week at Good Shepherd’s Lutheran Grade School in West Allis.
The weeklong activities kicked-off Sunday with the 4k-8th grade classes singing at the Unity Sunday church service held in the school gymnasium.
Students arrived Monday dressed in that day’s theme of crazy/clash/mismatched attire. After chapel, students and families enjoyed a roller skating outing at Incredi-Roll and Family Fun Center. Various activities continued throughout the week and included assembly of diaper bags for Lutherans For Life, singing at Library Square, and concluded on Friday with a Pep Rally and family lunch. “We had about 200 family members including grandparents, parents and siblings attend our Sloppy Joe lunch. Our students look forward to Lutheran School week each year because it allows them to celebrate the ministry at Good Shepherd’s and show their school pride by participating in special activities, wearing the daily dress-up attire, sharing experiences among other students and having fun,” stated Principal Kyle Gut.
Good Shepherd’s Lutheran School is located at 1337 South 100th Street, West Allis, with convenient access to I-94/Greenfield Ave off-ramp. For more information, please contact at 414-774-8520 or visit our website at www.goodshepherds.net.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids