Express Employment Professionals announces results of “Give the Gift of Employment” hiring drive
Staffing company donates $480 to Food Pantry of Waukesha County
Express Employment Professionals in Brookfield, Wis. has donated $480 to the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County.
Express partnered with the FOOD Pantry in its five-week “Give the Gift of Employment” hiring drive in November and December, 2012. Companies hired an Express employee for one week or more, and for each person hired, Express donated $10 to the FOOD Pantry.
“Being out of work, especially during the holidays, can be particularly tough, and we tried to make sure as many people as possible were able to earn a paycheck in time for the holidays,” said Rick Grimord, CEO of Express Brookfield. “Our clients stepped up, shared our campaign with other area businesses, and we were able to make a sizable donation to the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County.”
Express Employment Professionals offers a full range of employment solutions including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources. With over 550 offices in four countries, Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. For more information, visit www.expresspros.com.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express Employment Professionals franchise began operation in August of 2012 and provides expertise to the eastern portion of Waukesha County with temporary and full-time employees in a variety of fields including manufacturing, administrative, commercial, accounting and finance, technical and marketing.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express franchise office, located at 17550 West Bluemound Road, Suite 200, is currently taking applications. Businesses seeking employees may stop by the office, call 262-754-1350, email Richard.Grimord@expresspros.com, or visit the Express website at http://brookfieldwi.expresspros.com.
Photo: Rick Grimord, CEO of Express Employment Professionals, and Karen Tredwell, FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night