Due to increased growth and profitability, Continental Surveying Services of Richfield recently purchased Interline Survey Services Inc. of Hales Corners.
This marks the second business in less than a year Continental Surveying Services has purchased, ensuring well established and respected businesses stay in business.
For over 40 years, Interline Survey Services Inc. has provided expert and honest land surveying services to the commercial and residential market.
This purchase brings together two market leaders with the necessary specialized expertise in land, surveying and environmental services to handle any size residential or commercial project.
Continental Surveying Services, LLC is a locally owned and operated Land Survey company that has helped commercial and residential Customers save hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last 25 years. Continental Surveying Services, LLC is the only Land Surveyor in the State of Wisconsin who is as member of the Milwaukee NARI, the largest chapter in the United States.
For further information, please contact Rick Hillmann, President of Continental Surveying Services, LLC at (262) 389-9200, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.csssurveys.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease