Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease