Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event