Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study