Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning