Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research