Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease