Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements