Who doesn't love to start a Sunday morning off with a stack of pancakes? Boy Scout Troop 117 in Wauwatosa will serve up its annual all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday the 10th at Christ King Parish, located on 92nd and Center Streets. For $5---or $4 per child---diners will get flapjacks, sausage, applesauce, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to beverages. Omelets and egg dishes will be made to order for an additional fee.
Proceeds will help the Troop buy camping supplies and equipment. The Parish's Scout program has produced over 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015