Milwaukee/NARI Offers “Understanding the Bidding Process and Hiring a Contractor” Panel Discussion on February 20
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “Understanding the Bidding Process and Hiring a Contractor.”
The event will be held Wed., Feb. 20, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Chris Egner, MCR, UDCP, CCP, Chris Egner Design-Build-Remodel/Four Seasons Sunrooms, New Berlin, Wis.
• Ron Klassen, CCP, CAPS, CKBR, Wallner Builders, Butler, Wis.
• John Nehmey, CR, Nehmey Construction, Inc., Oak Creek, Wis.
• Christopher Wittmann, CR, Callen Construction, Inc., Muskego, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide input on what goes into getting a bid for any type of remodeling project, from replacing windows to remodeling a lower level, installing a new furnace or putting on an addition. The panelists will also provide information how soliciting a bid is only one component of selecting a contractor, sharing insights on other aspects homeowners should consider and the resources available to select a contractor.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, including the 2013 Membership Directory, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 14th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 18 – Sun., May 19. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council