Kahler Slater, an award-winning architecture and experience design firm, has promoted Wauwatosa resident Glenn Roby to principal.
As a principal, Roby is recognized by the firm for taking on a greater leadership role in the organization, including helping develop the firm’s business and operational plans, driving key business goals and serving as a coach and mentor. He continues to serve as team leader, a position he has held since 2011, managing team operations, client relationships and new business development in the firm’s Business Environments practice area.
Roby joined Kahler Slater in 2008 as an associate principal and project leader.
A thought-leader in the design industry, Roby contributed an article about design as a business imperative to the Forbes.com leadership forum and presented Kahler Slater’s workplace research at the national Great Place to Work® Conference in 2011.
He serves on the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Alliance for Charity. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects, the National Association of Industrial & Office Properties, and the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin.
Roby and his team are currently working on the new Global Water Center in Milwaukee; the proposed 833 East tower in Milwaukee; the Marriott Milwaukee Hotel; and several multi-family housing projects around the country. Recently completed projects include Eaton Corporation’s offices and lab in Menomonee Falls, Wis.; Baker Tilly’s move to the US Bank Center in Milwaukee; the historic Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown; and several projects across the country for Samsung Telecommunications.
About Kahler Slater
Founded in 1908, Milwaukee-based Kahler Slater began as a regional provider of architecture and interior design services and has grown to become a global, award-winning team of Experience Designers. With three offices in the United States and Singapore, Kahler Slater is a team of creative problem-solvers who work with visionary clients seeking better experiences and environments for themselves and the people they serve. The firm has appeared on the Great Place to Work® Best Small & Medium Workplaces list for nine consecutive years and is one of only five companies to be included on the list every year since its inception. Follow Kahler Slater online at www.kahlerslater.com and on Twitter at @KAHLERSLATER.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Bobby Way Trio to perform at free Summer Concert series