Kahler Slater, an award-winning architecture and experience design firm, has promoted Wauwatosa resident Glenn Roby to principal.
As a principal, Roby is recognized by the firm for taking on a greater leadership role in the organization, including helping develop the firm’s business and operational plans, driving key business goals and serving as a coach and mentor. He continues to serve as team leader, a position he has held since 2011, managing team operations, client relationships and new business development in the firm’s Business Environments practice area.
Roby joined Kahler Slater in 2008 as an associate principal and project leader.
A thought-leader in the design industry, Roby contributed an article about design as a business imperative to the Forbes.com leadership forum and presented Kahler Slater’s workplace research at the national Great Place to Work® Conference in 2011.
He serves on the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Alliance for Charity. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects, the National Association of Industrial & Office Properties, and the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin.
Roby and his team are currently working on the new Global Water Center in Milwaukee; the proposed 833 East tower in Milwaukee; the Marriott Milwaukee Hotel; and several multi-family housing projects around the country. Recently completed projects include Eaton Corporation’s offices and lab in Menomonee Falls, Wis.; Baker Tilly’s move to the US Bank Center in Milwaukee; the historic Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown; and several projects across the country for Samsung Telecommunications.
About Kahler Slater
Founded in 1908, Milwaukee-based Kahler Slater began as a regional provider of architecture and interior design services and has grown to become a global, award-winning team of Experience Designers. With three offices in the United States and Singapore, Kahler Slater is a team of creative problem-solvers who work with visionary clients seeking better experiences and environments for themselves and the people they serve. The firm has appeared on the Great Place to Work® Best Small & Medium Workplaces list for nine consecutive years and is one of only five companies to be included on the list every year since its inception. Follow Kahler Slater online at www.kahlerslater.com and on Twitter at @KAHLERSLATER.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class