Sunday, February 10 @3:00pm
Mt. Mary College, Helfaer Hall (inside Caroline Hall), 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee
Members of the Knightwind Ensemble perform works composed for chamber winds. Under the direction of Dr. N. Janners, join us for Master Winds Chamberworks, famous small group works, including; Serenade in E Flat (Richard Strauss), The Good Soldier Schweik Suite (Robert Kurka), and Stravinsky’s Octet. Performances also include woodwind and sax quartet works.
Tickets are $10/General Admission, $5/students & seniors - all tickets available at the door.
For more information about the Knightwind Ensemble, visit our website at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!