Sunday, February 10 @3:00pm
Mt. Mary College, Helfaer Hall (inside Caroline Hall), 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee
Members of the Knightwind Ensemble perform works composed for chamber winds. Under the direction of Dr. N. Janners, join us for Master Winds Chamberworks, famous small group works, including; Serenade in E Flat (Richard Strauss), The Good Soldier Schweik Suite (Robert Kurka), and Stravinsky’s Octet. Performances also include woodwind and sax quartet works.
Tickets are $10/General Admission, $5/students & seniors - all tickets available at the door.
For more information about the Knightwind Ensemble, visit our website at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park