Froedtert Health Named a 2013 National Top Workplace
Ranked No. 47 Nationwide in Largest Survey of American Workers of its Kind
Froedtert Health was named one of America’s Top Workplaces by WorkplaceDynamics. Froedtert Health ranked No. 47 nationwide among 872 organizations with more than 1,000 employees who participated in regional top workplaces programs.
The National Top Workplaces list was determined solely by feedback gathered through an objective employee survey. The survey was conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, the leading on-demand employee survey provider, in conjunction with 30 leading publishers across the United States.
The survey uses a proprietary set of 22 questions to rank companies. The survey data showed that employees most want to work at companies that set a clear direction for their future; execute well; and bring real meaning to work.
“We are proud our staff feel they are working in a setting that is engaging, organizationally healthy and satisfying,” said Cathy Jacobson, Froedtert Health president and CEO. “Every staff member makes a contribution to serve our patients and families during some of the most important times in their lives.”
Details about the National Top Workplaces, a full list of the Top 150 companies, the survey methodology, and factors that drive organizational health are available at www.topworkplaces.com.
Froedtert Health is a regional health care organization made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and Froedtert Health Clinics, Waukesha and Washington counties. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and more than 30 community-based primary and specialty clinics, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2012, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals were approximately 40,000. For more information, visit froedterthealth.org.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM