Froedtert Health Named a 2013 National Top Workplace
Ranked No. 47 Nationwide in Largest Survey of American Workers of its Kind
Froedtert Health was named one of America’s Top Workplaces by WorkplaceDynamics. Froedtert Health ranked No. 47 nationwide among 872 organizations with more than 1,000 employees who participated in regional top workplaces programs.
The National Top Workplaces list was determined solely by feedback gathered through an objective employee survey. The survey was conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, the leading on-demand employee survey provider, in conjunction with 30 leading publishers across the United States.
The survey uses a proprietary set of 22 questions to rank companies. The survey data showed that employees most want to work at companies that set a clear direction for their future; execute well; and bring real meaning to work.
“We are proud our staff feel they are working in a setting that is engaging, organizationally healthy and satisfying,” said Cathy Jacobson, Froedtert Health president and CEO. “Every staff member makes a contribution to serve our patients and families during some of the most important times in their lives.”
Details about the National Top Workplaces, a full list of the Top 150 companies, the survey methodology, and factors that drive organizational health are available at www.topworkplaces.com.
Froedtert Health is a regional health care organization made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and Froedtert Health Clinics, Waukesha and Washington counties. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and more than 30 community-based primary and specialty clinics, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2012, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals were approximately 40,000. For more information, visit froedterthealth.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde