Meredith Cruz, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the division of Maternal Fetal Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital, Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Dr. Cruz comes to the MCW from the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center. Her clinical interests include multiple gestations, prenatal diagnosis, fetal intervention, hypertensive/cardiac disorders and diabetes of pregnancy.
Dr. Cruz earned her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2005. She completed her internship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center and her fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Cruz earned a Bachelor of Science degree in zoology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1998. She also earned a Master of Public Health degree and a Master of Business Administration degree from University of Illinois in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary