Meredith Cruz, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the division of Maternal Fetal Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital, Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Dr. Cruz comes to the MCW from the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center. Her clinical interests include multiple gestations, prenatal diagnosis, fetal intervention, hypertensive/cardiac disorders and diabetes of pregnancy.
Dr. Cruz earned her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2005. She completed her internship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center and her fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Cruz earned a Bachelor of Science degree in zoology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1998. She also earned a Master of Public Health degree and a Master of Business Administration degree from University of Illinois in 2001.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military