On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival