On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale