On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts