On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder