On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde