On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS