On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner