Zachary Kraus won the Pilgrim Lutheran School National Geographic Bee and moves one step closer to the $25,000 college Scholarship. Zach, a 7th grader at Pilgrim, won the school level-level competition of the National Geographic Bee on Friday, January 18th. The school level bee, at which students answered oral questions on geography, was the first round in the 25th annual National Geographic Bee. Zach now has a chance at the $25,000 college scholarship as she moves on to the state competition. This year's bee is sponsored by Google.
Pilgrim Lutheran School is located near the corner of Silver Spring Drive and Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information please call the school at 262 781 3520 or visit pilgrimcares.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21