Zachary Kraus won the Pilgrim Lutheran School National Geographic Bee and moves one step closer to the $25,000 college Scholarship. Zach, a 7th grader at Pilgrim, won the school level-level competition of the National Geographic Bee on Friday, January 18th. The school level bee, at which students answered oral questions on geography, was the first round in the 25th annual National Geographic Bee. Zach now has a chance at the $25,000 college scholarship as she moves on to the state competition. This year's bee is sponsored by Google.
Pilgrim Lutheran School is located near the corner of Silver Spring Drive and Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information please call the school at 262 781 3520 or visit pilgrimcares.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event