Zachary Kraus won the Pilgrim Lutheran School National Geographic Bee and moves one step closer to the $25,000 college Scholarship. Zach, a 7th grader at Pilgrim, won the school level-level competition of the National Geographic Bee on Friday, January 18th. The school level bee, at which students answered oral questions on geography, was the first round in the 25th annual National Geographic Bee. Zach now has a chance at the $25,000 college scholarship as she moves on to the state competition. This year's bee is sponsored by Google.
Pilgrim Lutheran School is located near the corner of Silver Spring Drive and Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information please call the school at 262 781 3520 or visit pilgrimcares.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program