Zachary Kraus won the Pilgrim Lutheran School National Geographic Bee and moves one step closer to the $25,000 college Scholarship. Zach, a 7th grader at Pilgrim, won the school level-level competition of the National Geographic Bee on Friday, January 18th. The school level bee, at which students answered oral questions on geography, was the first round in the 25th annual National Geographic Bee. Zach now has a chance at the $25,000 college scholarship as she moves on to the state competition. This year's bee is sponsored by Google.
Pilgrim Lutheran School is located near the corner of Silver Spring Drive and Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information please call the school at 262 781 3520 or visit pilgrimcares.org.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016