S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build remodeling firm in Wauwatosa, will offer a remodeling seminar Thurs., Feb. 28, at 6:30 p.m. in Room 15 at the Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave., Whitefish Bay, on “Award Winning Kitchen and Bath Case Studies.” The cost is $5, and reservations can be made by calling S.J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or on line at www.wfbschools.com, using course code 391021 at least one week prior to the event.
The session will give seminar attendees knowledge in regard to remodeling design, costs, and thorough in-depth investigations of real project case studies. Discussions will include topics such as…
• the importance of cohesive and timeless design.
• product trends.
• low maintenance alternatives.
Attendees are encouraged to bring pictures of their homes to discuss ideas at the end of the seminar.
Nathan Wachtl, S.J. Janis Company senior design consultant, will host the open discussion. Wachtl earned a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies in 2001 and a Master of Architecture degree in Architectural Studies in 2004, both from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has more than10 years of architectural design and project management experience, with a focus on client relationships and innovative design.
There will also be a four-hour handyman service certificate giveaway from the S.J. Janis Company to one seminar attendee.
For more information, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.J. Janis Company, with three Certified Professionals on staff, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, the company is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
For the 24th consecutive year, the S.J. Janis Company was a recipient of Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards from the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition. Awards garnered in the 2012 competition were a Gold Award in the Residential Interior Over $100,000 category, and Silver Awards in the Residential Bath Over $60,000 and Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000 categories.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease