The third annual Sweetheart Lunch and Fashion Show, which benefits Safe Babies Healthy Families, will be held on Feb. 15 at 11 a.m. at the Pewaukee Marriott Hotel, W231-N1600 Corporate Court. Special guest emcee Susan Kim, of Today’s TMJ4, will highlight the latest offerings from local boutiques and Boston Store. Proceeds from the event will support the work of Safe Babies Healthy Families to help break the cycle of child abuse, neglect and poverty in Waukesha County.
Lead the Way Partners - ActionCOACH of Elm Grove, Bryant & Stratton College, Nelson’s Automotive & Dr. Anne Martinelli head the list of sponsors for the Sweetheart Lunch & Fashion Show. This year’s event will include the organization’s very own board directors taking a turn down the runway as “Celebrity Models”, a delicious gourmet lunch, a spectacular raffle, and styles from Faye’s, Strawberry Fields Boutique, and Boston Store!
“This event is sure to lift your spirits and stir your soul!” said Nancy Major, Executive Director of Safe Babies Healthy Families. “It’s a refreshing and fun way to unite for a cause that impacts our entire community.”
Individual tickets for the Sweetheart Lunch & Fashion Show are $45.00. “Sweetheart Tables” of 10 include VIP seating and are priced at $650.00. Sponsorship opportunities are also available by contacting Barb Butler, (262) 524-4128.
“The Sweetheart Lunch & Fashion Show is all about bringing people together to enjoy great fashion for an even greater cause,” Major said. “We are truly grateful to be a part of such an incredibly generous and supportive community.”
Safe Babies Healthy Families is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the well-being and safety of innocent babies and children in our community, and driven by its belief that EVERY child deserves a chance to live a life free from abuse, neglect, and poverty. Visit www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org to learn more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential