The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Adults looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree can attend Concordia University’s “Get Started Night” Miller Park Way Center from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thur., Jan. 31.
The Miller Park Way Center is at 1670 Miller Park Way in West Milwaukee.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. A Future “Get Started Night” event will take place on May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable attend on Jan. 31.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You