The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Adults looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree can attend Concordia University’s “Get Started Night” Miller Park Way Center from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thur., Jan. 31.
The Miller Park Way Center is at 1670 Miller Park Way in West Milwaukee.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. A Future “Get Started Night” event will take place on May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable attend on Jan. 31.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo