Internist Kimberly Carroll joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Kimberly Carroll, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She is a perioperative internist at Froedtert Hospital working to optimize the medical care of patients who will be undergoing surgery.
Board eligible in internal medicine, Dr. Carroll’s clinical interests include preventative medicine, joint disorders and autoimmune diseases.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Carroll completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical sciences from Marquette University in 2005.
Dr. Carroll volunteered for three years with the MCW Council on AIDS: Reaching Out and Educating Students, a student organization that prepares and delivers interactive presentations to high school students in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th