Internist Kimberly Carroll joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Kimberly Carroll, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She is a perioperative internist at Froedtert Hospital working to optimize the medical care of patients who will be undergoing surgery.
Board eligible in internal medicine, Dr. Carroll’s clinical interests include preventative medicine, joint disorders and autoimmune diseases.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Carroll completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical sciences from Marquette University in 2005.
Dr. Carroll volunteered for three years with the MCW Council on AIDS: Reaching Out and Educating Students, a student organization that prepares and delivers interactive presentations to high school students in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde