Internist Kimberly Carroll joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Kimberly Carroll, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She is a perioperative internist at Froedtert Hospital working to optimize the medical care of patients who will be undergoing surgery.
Board eligible in internal medicine, Dr. Carroll’s clinical interests include preventative medicine, joint disorders and autoimmune diseases.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Carroll completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical sciences from Marquette University in 2005.
Dr. Carroll volunteered for three years with the MCW Council on AIDS: Reaching Out and Educating Students, a student organization that prepares and delivers interactive presentations to high school students in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol