Internist Kimberly Carroll joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Kimberly Carroll, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She is a perioperative internist at Froedtert Hospital working to optimize the medical care of patients who will be undergoing surgery.
Board eligible in internal medicine, Dr. Carroll’s clinical interests include preventative medicine, joint disorders and autoimmune diseases.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Carroll completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical sciences from Marquette University in 2005.
Dr. Carroll volunteered for three years with the MCW Council on AIDS: Reaching Out and Educating Students, a student organization that prepares and delivers interactive presentations to high school students in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential