A great way to save money is just around the corner – at the Used Book & More Sale on March 8 -10. The three-day sale is hosted by the Friends of Elm Grove Library at 13600 Juneau Blvd. in Elm Grove.
This is the Friend’s 27th annual used book sale. But it is not just books. The sale now includes books in print, on tape and CD, music (on Vinyl, CD and tapes), and DVDs. Admission is free.
The sale starts Friday, March 8 with most items priced at two dollars or less. Paperbacks are just $.50. There will be a “Collector’s Table” with more valuable and collectible items at higher, but still reasonable, prices.
The sale continues on Saturday, March 9 with a 50% off sale and on Sunday, March 10, items are priced at $5 a grocery bag.
A Preview Night will be held on Thursday evening, March 7 for Friends of Elm Grove Library members or $10 memberships (available at the door).
Save the dates!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award