A great way to save money is just around the corner – at the Used Book & More Sale on March 8 -10. The three-day sale is hosted by the Friends of Elm Grove Library at 13600 Juneau Blvd. in Elm Grove.
This is the Friend’s 27th annual used book sale. But it is not just books. The sale now includes books in print, on tape and CD, music (on Vinyl, CD and tapes), and DVDs. Admission is free.
The sale starts Friday, March 8 with most items priced at two dollars or less. Paperbacks are just $.50. There will be a “Collector’s Table” with more valuable and collectible items at higher, but still reasonable, prices.
The sale continues on Saturday, March 9 with a 50% off sale and on Sunday, March 10, items are priced at $5 a grocery bag.
A Preview Night will be held on Thursday evening, March 7 for Friends of Elm Grove Library members or $10 memberships (available at the door).
Save the dates!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic