A great way to save money is just around the corner – at the Used Book & More Sale on March 8 -10. The three-day sale is hosted by the Friends of Elm Grove Library at 13600 Juneau Blvd. in Elm Grove.
This is the Friend’s 27th annual used book sale. But it is not just books. The sale now includes books in print, on tape and CD, music (on Vinyl, CD and tapes), and DVDs. Admission is free.
The sale starts Friday, March 8 with most items priced at two dollars or less. Paperbacks are just $.50. There will be a “Collector’s Table” with more valuable and collectible items at higher, but still reasonable, prices.
The sale continues on Saturday, March 9 with a 50% off sale and on Sunday, March 10, items are priced at $5 a grocery bag.
A Preview Night will be held on Thursday evening, March 7 for Friends of Elm Grove Library members or $10 memberships (available at the door).
Save the dates!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study