C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. of Milwaukee has successfully moved Sanborn Tube Sales of Wisconsin to a new $4 million, 72,000-square-foot industrial building at N28-W24402 Watertown Road in Pewaukee.
Sanborn Tube was located at 21475 Doral Road in Waukesha, and had two other warehouse spaces, all of which added up to 45,000-square feet.
“Sanborn Tube is growing and decided on the new building because it needed more space,” said Tiffany Drahonovsky, sales executive at C.H. Coakley. “In addition to Sanborn being headquartered in Pewaukee, the new building has 21,600 square feet of vacant space that will be leased.”
Sanborn is a manufacturer’s representative as well as a distributor of tubing, bar stock, aluminum extrusions and custom fabricated parts. Recently the company has added more services for customers such as tube fabrication, machining, cutting and forming.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation