FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Trinity UCC Mardi Gras Jazz Worship & Luncheon
Come and Enjoy a Cajun lunch and Unique Worship Experience
Brookfield, WI (January 23, 2013) On Sunday, February 10 at 10:00 a.m. Trinity UCC will present its annual Jazz Worship Service featuring popular local jazz musicians, Rick Aaron, Rob Moore, Mike A. Hetzel, Mike Dison and Mike W. Hetzel. Trinity’s outstanding Celebration singers will also be featured. All are welcome to join Trinity to celebrate Mardi Gras at this free uplifting worship service.
Immediately following the Jazz Worship service a delicious Cajun luncheon featuring jambalaya, Cajun onion soup, Bayou vegetarian soup, corn and french breads, praline brownies and beverages will be served. Adult luncheon tickets are $12 and children’s tickets are $6 with proceeds to UCC’s Back Bay, MS mission. Tickets may be purchased prior to February 10 by contacting Laura Wahlen at 262/783-5737. Order early, space is limited.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study