Brookfield, Wis. – Veteran fitness instructor Jeremy Belter has opened Express Fitness Camps in Brookfield, bringing his passion and extensive experience to help clients tone up, lose weight and live healthier lives.
Express Fitness Camps is at 675 N. Brookfield Road, Suite 109. The center offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program that will help participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance.
“My program is built around concentrated workouts that deliver faster results in less time,” said Belter, a certified fitness professional who has led more than 15,000 training sessions. “By participating in 20- and 30-minute sessions just three times a week, clients can trim fat and tone problem spots, gain more energy, and look and feel better about themselves.”
Express Fitness Camps employs a high-powered metabolic training program using music interval workouts. Coupled with education on nutrition and lifestyle, participants build lean muscle tissue and improve strength and athleticism. Training is available in small groups (10 or less), semi-private classes (2-4) and one-on-one sessions.
“Support and accountability are big reasons why clients are successful at Express Fitness Camps,” Belter said. “The program is tailored to individual needs and built on a foundation of improving athleticism. Healthy long-term weight loss can only be achieved through a higher metabolic rate. Participants see results in 30 days without crash diets, endless cardio or other gimmicks.”
Belter, a Wisconsin Lutheran College graduate and former NCAA athlete, is certified in performance nutrition and related areas. He has donated thousands of dollars to organizations through charity fitness boot camps and other events.
Express Fitness Camps is part of the nationwide Fitness Revolution system. More details are available at www.expressfitnesscamps.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015