Brookfield, Wis. – Veteran fitness instructor Jeremy Belter has opened Express Fitness Camps in Brookfield, bringing his passion and extensive experience to help clients tone up, lose weight and live healthier lives.
Express Fitness Camps is at 675 N. Brookfield Road, Suite 109. The center offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program that will help participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance.
“My program is built around concentrated workouts that deliver faster results in less time,” said Belter, a certified fitness professional who has led more than 15,000 training sessions. “By participating in 20- and 30-minute sessions just three times a week, clients can trim fat and tone problem spots, gain more energy, and look and feel better about themselves.”
Express Fitness Camps employs a high-powered metabolic training program using music interval workouts. Coupled with education on nutrition and lifestyle, participants build lean muscle tissue and improve strength and athleticism. Training is available in small groups (10 or less), semi-private classes (2-4) and one-on-one sessions.
“Support and accountability are big reasons why clients are successful at Express Fitness Camps,” Belter said. “The program is tailored to individual needs and built on a foundation of improving athleticism. Healthy long-term weight loss can only be achieved through a higher metabolic rate. Participants see results in 30 days without crash diets, endless cardio or other gimmicks.”
Belter, a Wisconsin Lutheran College graduate and former NCAA athlete, is certified in performance nutrition and related areas. He has donated thousands of dollars to organizations through charity fitness boot camps and other events.
Express Fitness Camps is part of the nationwide Fitness Revolution system. More details are available at www.expressfitnesscamps.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ