Brookfield, Wis. – Veteran fitness instructor Jeremy Belter has opened Express Fitness Camps in Brookfield, bringing his passion and extensive experience to help clients tone up, lose weight and live healthier lives.
Express Fitness Camps is at 675 N. Brookfield Road, Suite 109. The center offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program that will help participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance.
“My program is built around concentrated workouts that deliver faster results in less time,” said Belter, a certified fitness professional who has led more than 15,000 training sessions. “By participating in 20- and 30-minute sessions just three times a week, clients can trim fat and tone problem spots, gain more energy, and look and feel better about themselves.”
Express Fitness Camps employs a high-powered metabolic training program using music interval workouts. Coupled with education on nutrition and lifestyle, participants build lean muscle tissue and improve strength and athleticism. Training is available in small groups (10 or less), semi-private classes (2-4) and one-on-one sessions.
“Support and accountability are big reasons why clients are successful at Express Fitness Camps,” Belter said. “The program is tailored to individual needs and built on a foundation of improving athleticism. Healthy long-term weight loss can only be achieved through a higher metabolic rate. Participants see results in 30 days without crash diets, endless cardio or other gimmicks.”
Belter, a Wisconsin Lutheran College graduate and former NCAA athlete, is certified in performance nutrition and related areas. He has donated thousands of dollars to organizations through charity fitness boot camps and other events.
Express Fitness Camps is part of the nationwide Fitness Revolution system. More details are available at www.expressfitnesscamps.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol