Rozman Wealth Management releases January and February, 2013 workshop topics
Rozman Wealth Management launched Rozman University in 2012 by offering more than 100 successful classes during the year; this service, which was well-received, offers financial and wellness workshops in order to expand the education of its current clients and the regional community.
During the next two months, Kurt Rozman, Fundamental Choice Portfolio Manager and President of Rozman Wealth Management, and his team will present:
- Retirement Readiness – January 29 at 2pm & 6pm
- A Wealth of Health – Natural Health Care Without Drugs or Surgery – February 5 at 2pm; February 7 at 10am – Guest speaker is Dr. Matt Johns of The Chiropractic Company
- Eat Fat to Lose Fat – A Different Perspective in Weight Loss – February 19 at 6pm
- Fatigue – How it Started and How to Eliminate it – February 26 at 2pm – Guest speaker is Lisa BeLisle, Ayurvedic practitioner and owner of Life Without Pain LLC
- Anti-Aging and Energy Medicine – February 21 at 2pm; February 28 at 6pm – Guest speaker is Suzanne C. Bielinski, ND, QBS of Dayspring Spa & Wellness Center
“The mission of Rozman University is to advance knowledge and educate clients and the community in the areas that impact their financial lives,” said Kurt Rozman. “Rozman U presents informative workshops designed to inspire attendees to achieve true wealth through education, communication, and the company’s dedication to first-class service. It is our hope that the community will attend the workshops that interest them and bring a guest to join us in learning.”
Sign-up is easy - simply call 262-798-7979, click www.rozmanwealth.com or email email@example.com. Seating is limited. Classes are held at Rozman Wealth Management. Sign up anytime at www.rozmanwealth.com for the complete class schedule and a convenient way to reserve your seats.
Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Rozman Wealth Management is a separate entity from WFAFN.
The views expressed by guest speakers are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network or its affiliates.
About Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.2 trillion in client assets as of December 31, 2012, Wells Fargo provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 15,414 full-service financial advisors and 3,248 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves investors through locations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (members SIPC). Statistics include other broker-dealers of Wells Fargo & Company. www.wellsfargoadvisors.com
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.4 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores, 12,000 ATMs, the Internet (wellsfargo.com), and has offices in more than 35 countries to support the bank’s customers who conduct business in the global economy. With more than 265,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 26 on Fortune’s 2012 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Investment and Insurance Products:
Not Insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency
May Lose Value
Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by a Bank or Any Bank Affiliate
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up