A big thanks to everyone who attended the 2013 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) Black & White Catered Affair. From the venue (Crowne Plaza) to the auction items (donated by local businesses) to the master of ceremonies (Vince Vitrano, Tosa East graduate) to the band Swing Nouveau (Wauwatosa Sendik's manager, Kevin, on the trumpet) to all the people who came...it was a true community event.
The evening could not have been possible without our generous sponsors:
Knowlton Law Group - $1,000 Junior Sponsor
Anonymous Donor - $500 Sophomore Sponsor
Crowne Plaza - $250 Freshman Sponsor
Davis & Kuelthau - $250 Freshman Sponsor
Mary Skanavis of Homeowners Concept - $250 Freshman Sponsor
Teofilo and Company - $250 Freshman Sponsor
In addition, a wide array of restaurants, business, and individuals offered up items for the wine & dine bags, silent, and live auctions. Our appreciation for your generosity as well.
Thank you to the EFW board members and in particular the event co-chairs Dean & Michele Teofilo and Kristin Flierl who did an outstanding job representing the EFW in putting this entire evening together.
As Dr. Ertl mentioned, when district funding is going through some changes, it becomes increasingly more important for education foundations to support public schools. Our job as the EFW is to enrich the learning experience of Wauwatosa public school students and we could not do our job without the assistance of members of the community. So thank you all and please continue to support the EFW throughout the year.
Join the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa on Facebook at TosaEFW to see photos from this event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- CTSI grant to fund childhood diabetes study
- Chiropractic care resolves GERD
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure