Obstetrician and Gynecologist Camila Bomtempo joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Camila Bomtempo, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Bomtempo’s clinical interests include chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, as well as medical and residency education. She is interested in developing a program for research and care of patients with chronic pelvic pain.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Bomtempo completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pa. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in 2002, Dr. Bomtempo continued at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School to complete a residency in obstetrics and gynecology in 2006.
Dr. Bomtempo also completed a gynecologic laparoscopy fellowship at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in 2007. She recently received the AAGL Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures Resident Award.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference