Obstetrician and Gynecologist Camila Bomtempo joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Camila Bomtempo, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Bomtempo’s clinical interests include chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, as well as medical and residency education. She is interested in developing a program for research and care of patients with chronic pelvic pain.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Bomtempo completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pa. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in 2002, Dr. Bomtempo continued at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School to complete a residency in obstetrics and gynecology in 2006.
Dr. Bomtempo also completed a gynecologic laparoscopy fellowship at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in 2007. She recently received the AAGL Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures Resident Award.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse