Obstetrician and Gynecologist Camila Bomtempo joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Camila Bomtempo, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Bomtempo’s clinical interests include chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, as well as medical and residency education. She is interested in developing a program for research and care of patients with chronic pelvic pain.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Bomtempo completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pa. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in 2002, Dr. Bomtempo continued at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School to complete a residency in obstetrics and gynecology in 2006.
Dr. Bomtempo also completed a gynecologic laparoscopy fellowship at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in 2007. She recently received the AAGL Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures Resident Award.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Bobby Way Trio to perform at free Summer Concert series