Obstetrician and Gynecologist Camila Bomtempo joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Camila Bomtempo, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Bomtempo’s clinical interests include chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, as well as medical and residency education. She is interested in developing a program for research and care of patients with chronic pelvic pain.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Bomtempo completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pa. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in 2002, Dr. Bomtempo continued at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School to complete a residency in obstetrics and gynecology in 2006.
Dr. Bomtempo also completed a gynecologic laparoscopy fellowship at the University of Sao Paulo Medical School in 2007. She recently received the AAGL Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures Resident Award.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status