The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced that the following 20 companies have been accepted for membership:
• 1128 Architectural Design, Grafton, Wis.
• Appliance Gallery, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Bold Illuminations, dba/Nite Time Décor & Christmas Décor, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Cathedral Consulting Group, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Deck Aid Pro, LLC, Pewaukee, Wis.
• Eden Stone Company, Inc., Sussex, Wis.
• Focus On Energy, Madison, Wis.
• Hase Landscape, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
• The Kopfmann Company, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
• Kurber Construction, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
• LaRosa Landscape Company, Inc. Cedarburg, Wis.
• Leffler Commercial Cleaning Contractor, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Los Altos Partners, LLC d/b/a ServPro of Ozaukee County, Mequon, Wis.
• Made in the Shade Blinds and Floors, Jefferson, Wis.
• Maynard & Belt CPA’s, LLC, Pewaukee, Wis.
• Modern Edge Design, Glendale, Wis.
• New Image Remodeling, Jackson, Wis.
• Proud Precision Painters, LLC, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Roto-Graphic Printing, Inc., Fond Du Lac, Wis.
• Xtreme Woodworks, LLC, Big Bend, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park