Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) foster dogs will be putting their best paws forward in hopes of catching their very own loving, forever homes. MADACC is holding a “Pro-Ball” Dog Adoption Event on Saturday, January 26th from noon until 2 p.m. at Central Bark Menomonee Valley (333 N. 25th Street).
MADACC dogs will be available to do meet-and-greets with potential adopters and their dogs. Potential adopters can also speak with foster families to learn about the benefits of adopting a shelter dog. MADACC’s dog adoption fee is $100.00 (+ $12 license fee if dog is over 5 months and will reside in Milwaukee County) and includes age-appropriate vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip and registration, heartworm testing, & flea/worm treatment.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to email@example.com.
Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Any potential adopters who bring their dogs to the event are asked to please bring proof of current vaccinations: DHLPP, rabies, and bordetella.
Profiles of adoptable dogs are viewable on MADACC’s Facebook page or MADACC’s Petfinder page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women