Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) foster dogs will be putting their best paws forward in hopes of catching their very own loving, forever homes. MADACC is holding a “Pro-Ball” Dog Adoption Event on Saturday, January 26th from noon until 2 p.m. at Central Bark Menomonee Valley (333 N. 25th Street).
MADACC dogs will be available to do meet-and-greets with potential adopters and their dogs. Potential adopters can also speak with foster families to learn about the benefits of adopting a shelter dog. MADACC’s dog adoption fee is $100.00 (+ $12 license fee if dog is over 5 months and will reside in Milwaukee County) and includes age-appropriate vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip and registration, heartworm testing, & flea/worm treatment.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Any potential adopters who bring their dogs to the event are asked to please bring proof of current vaccinations: DHLPP, rabies, and bordetella.
Profiles of adoptable dogs are viewable on MADACC’s Facebook page or MADACC’s Petfinder page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- CTSI grant to fund childhood diabetes study
- Chiropractic care resolves GERD
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure