Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) foster dogs will be putting their best paws forward in hopes of catching their very own loving, forever homes. MADACC is holding a “Pro-Ball” Dog Adoption Event on Saturday, January 26th from noon until 2 p.m. at Central Bark Menomonee Valley (333 N. 25th Street).
MADACC dogs will be available to do meet-and-greets with potential adopters and their dogs. Potential adopters can also speak with foster families to learn about the benefits of adopting a shelter dog. MADACC’s dog adoption fee is $100.00 (+ $12 license fee if dog is over 5 months and will reside in Milwaukee County) and includes age-appropriate vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip and registration, heartworm testing, & flea/worm treatment.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to email@example.com.
Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Any potential adopters who bring their dogs to the event are asked to please bring proof of current vaccinations: DHLPP, rabies, and bordetella.
Profiles of adoptable dogs are viewable on MADACC’s Facebook page or MADACC’s Petfinder page.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids