Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) foster dogs will be putting their best paws forward in hopes of catching their very own loving, forever homes. MADACC is holding a “Pro-Ball” Dog Adoption Event on Saturday, January 26th from noon until 2 p.m. at Central Bark Menomonee Valley (333 N. 25th Street).
MADACC dogs will be available to do meet-and-greets with potential adopters and their dogs. Potential adopters can also speak with foster families to learn about the benefits of adopting a shelter dog. MADACC’s dog adoption fee is $100.00 (+ $12 license fee if dog is over 5 months and will reside in Milwaukee County) and includes age-appropriate vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip and registration, heartworm testing, & flea/worm treatment.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Any potential adopters who bring their dogs to the event are asked to please bring proof of current vaccinations: DHLPP, rabies, and bordetella.
Profiles of adoptable dogs are viewable on MADACC’s Facebook page or MADACC’s Petfinder page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital Name Alice Archabal as Chief Development Officer, Vice President of Development
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- The Castle on Newberry is 2013 WBCS, Inc. Showhouse for a Cure
- BBB Moves to New Location
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- $6 Million Grant Funds National EPR Center at MCW
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"