On Sunday, January 27, St. Robert School, 2200 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, will open its doors to the community during the school’s annual Pancake Breakfast and Open House.
From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, visitors can enjoy an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast with Alterra coffee in Reilly Hall. Tickets are $6 per person.
Parents and school-aged children are also invited to attend the school's Open House from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm to tour classrooms and talk with teachers, meet the principal, and view student work. Registration forms for the 2013-2014 school year will also be available.
For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164, Ext. 3024, or visit www.strobert.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin