On Sunday, January 27, St. Robert School, 2200 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, will open its doors to the community during the school’s annual Pancake Breakfast and Open House.
From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, visitors can enjoy an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast with Alterra coffee in Reilly Hall. Tickets are $6 per person.
Parents and school-aged children are also invited to attend the school's Open House from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm to tour classrooms and talk with teachers, meet the principal, and view student work. Registration forms for the 2013-2014 school year will also be available.
For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164, Ext. 3024, or visit www.strobert.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7