Programming Plus earns SURFCAM "Reseller of the Year" award
New Berlin, WI, January 23rd, 2013: Programming Plus has been awarded with the title "SURFCAM 2012 Reseller of the Year". This award is special and joins the many others the company has worked very hard to receive in the 25 years of operation. Programming Plus is a leading reseller for Delcam and SURFCAM software, and has been awarded "Reseller of the Year" 8 out of the last 10 years. Owners Tom and Sue Bentley can't be more proud of their staff and thankful to the loyal customers who have helped earn this award for the year of 2012.
Programming Plus is a CAD/CAM (Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing) software value-added reseller. Providing several software options to meet customers’ specific needs, Programming Plus also offers programming service, technical support and classroom training. Their new training facility offers the ability to do personalized, one-on-one instruction or train up to 12 students per class.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!