Programming Plus earns SURFCAM "Reseller of the Year" award
New Berlin, WI, January 23rd, 2013: Programming Plus has been awarded with the title "SURFCAM 2012 Reseller of the Year". This award is special and joins the many others the company has worked very hard to receive in the 25 years of operation. Programming Plus is a leading reseller for Delcam and SURFCAM software, and has been awarded "Reseller of the Year" 8 out of the last 10 years. Owners Tom and Sue Bentley can't be more proud of their staff and thankful to the loyal customers who have helped earn this award for the year of 2012.
Programming Plus is a CAD/CAM (Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing) software value-added reseller. Providing several software options to meet customers’ specific needs, Programming Plus also offers programming service, technical support and classroom training. Their new training facility offers the ability to do personalized, one-on-one instruction or train up to 12 students per class.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22