Programming Plus earns SURFCAM "Reseller of the Year" award
New Berlin, WI, January 23rd, 2013: Programming Plus has been awarded with the title "SURFCAM 2012 Reseller of the Year". This award is special and joins the many others the company has worked very hard to receive in the 25 years of operation. Programming Plus is a leading reseller for Delcam and SURFCAM software, and has been awarded "Reseller of the Year" 8 out of the last 10 years. Owners Tom and Sue Bentley can't be more proud of their staff and thankful to the loyal customers who have helped earn this award for the year of 2012.
Programming Plus is a CAD/CAM (Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing) software value-added reseller. Providing several software options to meet customers’ specific needs, Programming Plus also offers programming service, technical support and classroom training. Their new training facility offers the ability to do personalized, one-on-one instruction or train up to 12 students per class.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?