Carol White, IOM, President of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC), announces the appointment of its 2013 Ambassadors Council. Members are:
• Co-Chair – Jackie Ruppel, Johnson Bank, Brookfield
• Co-Chair – David Wahl, US Bank, Muskego
• Tony Marinello, Barrett Moving & Storage, Waukesha
• Tiffany Mitchell Detvan, Edward Jones Investments, Greenfield
• Rick Moon, Lunar Communications, LLC, Brookfield
• Michael Murray, Baird-The Cairns Murray Thomson Group, Waukesha
• Allison Quartuccio, Nextage Progressive Realty, Elm Grove
• Suzanne Riener, Tri City National Bank, Brookfield
“We are pleased to announce our 2013 Ambassadors Council – these are Chamber members who assist new members and guests to network more effectively at Chamber events,” said White. “The ambassadors also visit all new members to introduce them to Chamber programs and make introductions to other members that will help them grow their businesses.”
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in Brookfield and the surrounding area. The Chamber operates with an active committee structure of Chamber Board Members and committed Chamber members. The Chamber also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
For more information, please contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or email@example.com. www.brookfieldchamber.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business