Carol White, IOM, President of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC), announces the appointment of its 2013 Ambassadors Council. Members are:
• Co-Chair – Jackie Ruppel, Johnson Bank, Brookfield
• Co-Chair – David Wahl, US Bank, Muskego
• Tony Marinello, Barrett Moving & Storage, Waukesha
• Tiffany Mitchell Detvan, Edward Jones Investments, Greenfield
• Rick Moon, Lunar Communications, LLC, Brookfield
• Michael Murray, Baird-The Cairns Murray Thomson Group, Waukesha
• Allison Quartuccio, Nextage Progressive Realty, Elm Grove
• Suzanne Riener, Tri City National Bank, Brookfield
“We are pleased to announce our 2013 Ambassadors Council – these are Chamber members who assist new members and guests to network more effectively at Chamber events,” said White. “The ambassadors also visit all new members to introduce them to Chamber programs and make introductions to other members that will help them grow their businesses.”
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in Brookfield and the surrounding area. The Chamber operates with an active committee structure of Chamber Board Members and committed Chamber members. The Chamber also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
For more information, please contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or email@example.com. www.brookfieldchamber.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Coyote on 72nd Street
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th