In addition to the services provided by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, co-sponsors of the 51st annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, which will be held Thurs., Feb. 7, through Sun., Feb. 10, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, other member organizations play prominent roles in the event.
Assisting Milwaukee/NARI in Show production are the following companies:
• 1st Choice Heating & Cooling and Carrier: Show Information Brochure
• Advantage Carpentry and Remodeling: Kids Creative Zone
• Allrite Home & Remodeling: Bonnie Schneider Presentations
• Callen Construction: Senior Day
• Milt Charno & Associates, Inc.: Show Set Up Assistance
• Dimension Design, Build, Remodel, Inc.: Milwaukee Mandolin Orchestra
• Grand Appliance and TV: Cooking Stage Appliances and Media & Coffee Lounge
• J & B Construction: Tom Feiza “Mr. Fix-It” Presentations
• Mukwonago Remodeling: sponsor Cooking Demonstration Stage
• Nehmey Construction: Interior Design Contest Room Display Construction
• Oak Creek Plumbing: Show Bag
• Proud Precision Painters: Interior Design Contest Room Display Product Provider
• Renewal by Andersen: sponsor Seminar Demonstration Stage
• Schlossmann’s Dodge City Chrysler Jeep, Inc.: Automotive Vehicle Display
“The assistance from these Milwaukee/NARI members to the Home Improvement Show and the association allows us to produce the largest home improvement and remodeling show of its kind in Wisconsin,” said Wayne Abendschein, Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show chairperson. “Because of this commitment, southeastern Wisconsin homeowners looking to renovate their home receive a total experience, one that offers many opportunities to enhance the love of their home.”
The 2013 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show will provide Milwaukee/NARI, the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, with the opportunity to have its members demonstrate for consumers how they are “Your Source for Inspiration,” the theme for the Show.
More than 700 booth spaces covering the entire exposition center will feature providers of thousands of home improvement products and services, including kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, bathrooms, siding, lighting, landscaping, media rooms, wall coverings, lower levels, roofing, fireplaces, and much more.
During the Show, educational demonstrations and seminars by home improvement experts and media celebrities will be held, including presentations on the Renewal by Andersen Seminar Stage by Bonnie Schneider, CNN/HLN Meteorologist and DIY Network weather expert, presented by Allrite Home & Remodeling, discussing “Extreme Weather,” Melinda Myers, The Plant Doctor, Gus Gnorski, Lis Friemoth, “The Garden Hoe”, and Tom Feiza, Mr. Fix-It, presented by J&B Construction, Inc. The Mukwonago Remodeling Cooking Demonstration Stage will feature area chefs and national cooking celebrities, including Mad Dog & Merrill, the Grilling Buddies, and Patricia Katopes, Food Network “Cupcake Wars” Winner.
In addition, the Show will also feature a Mediterranean Outdoor Living Area, an Interior Design Room Display featuring garages for men by area college students sponsored by Nehmey Construction, the Milwaukee/NARI Information Center, the Schlossmann’s Automotive Group vehicle display, the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation fundraising raffle, the Kids Creative Zone, and live music featuring Scott E. Berendt and the Milwaukee Mandolin Orchestra.
Hours Thurs., Feb. 7, Fri., Feb. 8, and Sat., Feb. 9, are 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; and 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sun., Feb. 10. Admission is $5 in advance, $8 at the door. Tickets for seniors 60 and older are $5.00, with a special price of $4.00 at the door on Thurs., Feb. 7, for Senior Day sponsored by Callen Construction, Inc. Children 12 and younger and all military personnel with a military ID card will be admitted free.
For more information, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success