The Alzheimer’s Association will present a program called “Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease: The Basics” on Wednesday, February 13 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Heritage West Allis, 7901 West National Avenue, in West Allis.
This program will provide information that everyone should know about memory loss and how it impacts an individual’s life and family. Participants will learn about memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, as well as risk factors, research, treatments and steps to a proper diagnosis.
This program is being offered at no charge and is open to members of the community. Registration is required – to register please contact Heritage West Allis at 414-302-9700.
About the Alzheimer’s Association
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale