The Alzheimer’s Association will present a program called “Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease: The Basics” on Wednesday, February 13 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Heritage West Allis, 7901 West National Avenue, in West Allis.
This program will provide information that everyone should know about memory loss and how it impacts an individual’s life and family. Participants will learn about memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, as well as risk factors, research, treatments and steps to a proper diagnosis.
This program is being offered at no charge and is open to members of the community. Registration is required – to register please contact Heritage West Allis at 414-302-9700.
About the Alzheimer’s Association
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo