Safe Babies Healthy Families is excited to announce their 2013 Board of Directors.
The Executive Committee is lead by President, Kim Preston, First Business Bank, Vice President, Onnie Leach Smith, Sorrentino Burkert Law Group, Treasurer, Brett Engelking, Citizen’s Bank of Mukwonago, Secretary, Brian Dziwulski, Exacta Corp., and Past President, Brad D. Schimel, Waukesha Co. District Attorney.
Board Directors At Large include; Kelsey Demarais, Waukesha County Business Alliance, Greg Garland, Prudential Insurance, ReAnna Grabow, D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, Kathy Heffernan, ProHealth Care, Patrick Hoffert, CPA, Reilly, Penner& Benton LLP, Christine Howard Turowski, Associated Bank, Steven Kulick, M.D., ProHealth Care, Anne Martinelli, M.D., Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group, Rick Moon, Lunar Communications, LLC, Specioza Ndagire, Independent Accountant, Cindy Nelson, Nelson’s Automotive of Pewaukee, Erika S. Nowak, Waukesha State Bank, Mary Lou Riedy, Retired Community Volunteer, and Anntaya Woods, A Write Impression, LLC.
Advisory Board Directors are Richard Blomquist, Blomquist Benefits, LLC, Camille Gromowski, SecureWorks, Colleen Horner, Horner Plumbing Co., Inc, Olivia Kelley, Dewitt Ross & Stevens, Mike Lorenz, Kohl’s Dept. Stores, Maria Nicholas-Groves, The Novo Group, Lyn A. Schulz, Kichler Lighting, Carrie Viola, Retired Community Volunteer, and Ed Walkowicz, CPA, Walkowicz & Boczkiewicz & Co., SC.
Safe Babies Healthy Families is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the well-being and safety of innocent babies and children in our community and driven by its belief that EVERY Child deserves a chance to live a life free from abuse, neglect, and poverty. Visit www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org to learn more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Bobby Way Trio to perform at free Summer Concert series