Safe Babies Healthy Families is excited to announce their 2013 Board of Directors.
The Executive Committee is lead by President, Kim Preston, First Business Bank, Vice President, Onnie Leach Smith, Sorrentino Burkert Law Group, Treasurer, Brett Engelking, Citizen’s Bank of Mukwonago, Secretary, Brian Dziwulski, Exacta Corp., and Past President, Brad D. Schimel, Waukesha Co. District Attorney.
Board Directors At Large include; Kelsey Demarais, Waukesha County Business Alliance, Greg Garland, Prudential Insurance, ReAnna Grabow, D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, Kathy Heffernan, ProHealth Care, Patrick Hoffert, CPA, Reilly, Penner& Benton LLP, Christine Howard Turowski, Associated Bank, Steven Kulick, M.D., ProHealth Care, Anne Martinelli, M.D., Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group, Rick Moon, Lunar Communications, LLC, Specioza Ndagire, Independent Accountant, Cindy Nelson, Nelson’s Automotive of Pewaukee, Erika S. Nowak, Waukesha State Bank, Mary Lou Riedy, Retired Community Volunteer, and Anntaya Woods, A Write Impression, LLC.
Advisory Board Directors are Richard Blomquist, Blomquist Benefits, LLC, Camille Gromowski, SecureWorks, Colleen Horner, Horner Plumbing Co., Inc, Olivia Kelley, Dewitt Ross & Stevens, Mike Lorenz, Kohl’s Dept. Stores, Maria Nicholas-Groves, The Novo Group, Lyn A. Schulz, Kichler Lighting, Carrie Viola, Retired Community Volunteer, and Ed Walkowicz, CPA, Walkowicz & Boczkiewicz & Co., SC.
Safe Babies Healthy Families is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the well-being and safety of innocent babies and children in our community and driven by its belief that EVERY Child deserves a chance to live a life free from abuse, neglect, and poverty. Visit www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org to learn more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ