Safe Babies Healthy Families is excited to announce their 2013 Board of Directors.
The Executive Committee is lead by President, Kim Preston, First Business Bank, Vice President, Onnie Leach Smith, Sorrentino Burkert Law Group, Treasurer, Brett Engelking, Citizen’s Bank of Mukwonago, Secretary, Brian Dziwulski, Exacta Corp., and Past President, Brad D. Schimel, Waukesha Co. District Attorney.
Board Directors At Large include; Kelsey Demarais, Waukesha County Business Alliance, Greg Garland, Prudential Insurance, ReAnna Grabow, D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, Kathy Heffernan, ProHealth Care, Patrick Hoffert, CPA, Reilly, Penner& Benton LLP, Christine Howard Turowski, Associated Bank, Steven Kulick, M.D., ProHealth Care, Anne Martinelli, M.D., Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group, Rick Moon, Lunar Communications, LLC, Specioza Ndagire, Independent Accountant, Cindy Nelson, Nelson’s Automotive of Pewaukee, Erika S. Nowak, Waukesha State Bank, Mary Lou Riedy, Retired Community Volunteer, and Anntaya Woods, A Write Impression, LLC.
Advisory Board Directors are Richard Blomquist, Blomquist Benefits, LLC, Camille Gromowski, SecureWorks, Colleen Horner, Horner Plumbing Co., Inc, Olivia Kelley, Dewitt Ross & Stevens, Mike Lorenz, Kohl’s Dept. Stores, Maria Nicholas-Groves, The Novo Group, Lyn A. Schulz, Kichler Lighting, Carrie Viola, Retired Community Volunteer, and Ed Walkowicz, CPA, Walkowicz & Boczkiewicz & Co., SC.
Safe Babies Healthy Families is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the well-being and safety of innocent babies and children in our community and driven by its belief that EVERY Child deserves a chance to live a life free from abuse, neglect, and poverty. Visit www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org to learn more.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids