The Menomonee Falls High School Art Honor Society will harness the power of soup and combine it with the influence of art at its Empty Bowls fundraiser for the Falls Food Pantry from 5 to 7:30 pm, February 1ST at the MFHS Cafeteria.
The event will be held prior to the MFHS Varsity Boys Basketball game. Dinner of soup, bread, water, and ceramic bowl is available for a $10 donation. The event will have 3 different soups donated by Bakers Square, bread donated by Pepperidge Farm, and paper products donated by Culver's. Art students from throughout the district created the ceramic bowls that will be available as a keepsake of the event.
Empty Bowls is an international project to fight hunger. The basic idea for Empty Bowls is simple; serve a simple meal of soup and bread. Guests choose a bowl to keep as a reminder that there are always empty bowls in the world.
It’s the most festive soup line imaginable, and all proceeds go to the Falls Area Food Pantry. Tickets will be available the night of the event at the café entrance. Questions can be directed to, Terra Chmielewski at 262-946-2046 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements