Emergency Medicine Specialist Heidi Ludtke joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Heidi L. Ludtke, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board eligible in emergency medicine, she is interested in resident and medical student education.
After earning her M.D. from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009, Dr. Ludtke completed a residency in emergency medicine at MCW. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in genetics and cell development from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 2005.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military