Emergency Medicine Specialist Heidi Ludtke joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Heidi L. Ludtke, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board eligible in emergency medicine, she is interested in resident and medical student education.
After earning her M.D. from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009, Dr. Ludtke completed a residency in emergency medicine at MCW. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in genetics and cell development from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde