Emergency Medicine Specialist Heidi Ludtke joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Heidi L. Ludtke, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board eligible in emergency medicine, she is interested in resident and medical student education.
After earning her M.D. from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009, Dr. Ludtke completed a residency in emergency medicine at MCW. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in genetics and cell development from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21