Emergency Medicine Specialist Heidi Ludtke joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Heidi L. Ludtke, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board eligible in emergency medicine, she is interested in resident and medical student education.
After earning her M.D. from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009, Dr. Ludtke completed a residency in emergency medicine at MCW. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in genetics and cell development from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic